First things first: The New Shared Trips
Traveling with your family, your favorite travel companion or in a group of friends? This new feature is perfect for you!
With this AMAZING update we are proudly introducing the fantastic and absolutely new:Â Shared Trips Feature!
What does it mean and how does it work?
- More than one person can edit and update a trip
- One person starts the shared trip and then adds his or her travel companions via the Trip Settings screen
- Everybody can invite their own family members or friends to the trip
- Followers can see all members of the trip by tapping on the profile photos in the header
- All photos and moments will be togetherÂ in one place at the end of your trip
- Finally present a trip with friends or family from all different angles: this means – not only selfies! 😉
“Hallo” and “Hola”
Using journi with your friends from all over the world (okay, well… almost!) just got a lot easier, because from now on (almost) everybody can use journi in their own language: <b>German and Spanish in addition to English</b> to be more specific.
So what’sÂ there left to say, otherÂ than: “Gute Reise” and “Buen viaje”!
iOS8 aficionados, this one is for you!
The new update includes the possibility to include a roundup widget about your current trip in your “Today” screen. For easier access, you can even add a note or picture directly from this screen!
Also you can now add notes and photos directly from other apps, like for example the Camera Roll via the new iOS8 Share Extension. Have fun with your iOS8 optimized journi 😉
You like the update? You are not particularly happy with one of the features? You want to help us improve it? Wonderful, please do let us know: email@example.com